Monday, June 30, 2008

Hi, I'm Leslie...also known as Fallnpetal or Petal for short sometimes....

There was just this guy and girl who wanted to start a life together....only he found out she had some bad habits....like card playing, antiques, collectibles, scrapbooking, rubber stamping....things like that!

Mark and I were married on May 9, 2008 after a whirl wind courtship. We moved our lives together into a duplex in Georgetown, Texas; making big and little changes in how we lived our lives and looked at the world. Mark is busy at work at Ginny's Printing in Austin, TX and I'm home working on administrative work for the prison ministry, Foundation for Success Ministries, Inc. I'm also blogging and watching tv and cleaning house and doing all the things that make me a busy SAHW and part time business owner and part time staff member of FFSM, Inc.

Stay tuned to see some of my favorite paper craft creations, photo albums of fun days from our house and whatever strikes me as fun.

No comments: