Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Getting under control....

Does it ever seem like life is out of control? With work, family and church obligations it seems we run ourselves ragged just trying to keep a load of laundry going and getting a few hours sleep a night! Then of course there HAS to be time for stampin' and scrappin', right?




I've had fun this summer setting up our art studio with my little corner for scrapbooking and card making. I take great joy in the late hours just sitting at my desk and cutting paper, shuffling ribbon around and poking holes with my Crop-a-dile.



On top of all that, my beautiful hubby bought me this awesome set of "cubbies" for all my scrapbooking supplies. I couldn't ask for more and yet I've already filled them almost to capacity (which I guess means I don't need to buy anymore goodies but really need time to use them all !)

Now I doubt he'd agree with that but well...I am addicted and I have to taper off, right? (Not really...but it makes him feel like there's hope!)

No comments: