Thursday, July 10, 2008

Another Year Older



So my son is another year older reminding me just how old I am now. He's a bright, wonderful young man of 22 and I cannot run away from the fact that this makes me quite old. I didn't start early or anything like that, I started in my mid 20's and that's all I'm going to say about that. But this day isn't about me (oh it was 22 years ago for about a day or two)...its about him and I just wanted to share him with the world today just as I did all those years ago!

On the other hand today also celebrates two months of my brand new marriage to Mark, a wonderful man who lights up my days and nights. We were married on May 9th, 2008 and spent a romantic week in San Antonio playing the ponies and playing on the River Walk. He will tell you I didn't remember this monumental ocassion but that's just not true...I was busy! That's my story anyway.


No comments: