Wednesday, April 22, 2009

The crafty bug hits as I become addicted to SCS

It's been said "SCS (also known as Splitcoast Stampers) is crack to stampers. They are right.






Once I got on there, I had to reorganize and tidy up my craft area, move my lap top into the studio and get busy becoming the stamping diva that lives inside me!




I got serious about learning more about stamping, inking and new card techniques.




The degrees are hanging on the wall to remind myself I have a real job and real work that needs to be done each day; that I have people depending on me and things that need to get done! But never let that take a back seat to INK!

1 comment:

Donna Collins said...

I love SCS!!! They are awesome - so many crafty folks on that site!! By the way when you need Stampin' Up supplies you can order from my website - www.donnacollins.stampinup.net . I just got it started but the new catalog is on there and there are some fantastic things coming out in the new mini!

Hugs!

Donna Collins
www.donnacollins.stampinup.net