Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Getting ready for Spring, work, events and more



So I'm enjoying some studio time but also working on such things as event planning for a local non profit, planning the ministry participation in the event and continuing the labor of love called grant writing. I'm excited by upcoming milestones and other events as well; I am attending a day long local crop with some friends and I'm not even sure where? LOL, then there's my daughter's graduation in May, finally, Mark and I are volunteering at the Joyce Meyer Conference in San Antonio on July 9th-11th.

In the meantime, as I try to unwind from housework, jail mail and shipping bibles by the masses I made a couple of cards with two new stamps, one set from CTMH and another single stamp "art washes away" that was in the clearance bin at Hobby Lobby. Of course I used Stampin'Up card stock, ink and ribbon but mixed up all the other stuff.

Now I'll make some tea and watch a movie on Lifetime? Or do dishes? Or get the laundry under control? Or tackle world peace? Or solve the hunger problem? No, I definitely think it's a Lifetime movie night.

No comments: