Thursday, March 4, 2010

Something new.......

I decided to revive this old blog; kind of like "this old house" I figured it was time to give something old and trustworthy a new life. I started a new blog dedicated to our prison ministry but this blog; about my personal life, my home life and my hobbies deserves some time and attention as well.

I seem to go from "all business" to "all play" while all the time badgering my dear husband about "balance" so it's time to take my own advice. I am reminded that God delights in giving us the "desires of our hearts" so I can take a minute or twelve here to enjoy sharing my personal thoughts about card making, scrapbooking, antiqueing, and the various things that make life fun for us, all the while respecting that God is in charge of even my craft life!

So I just wanted to say a quick hello. I've of course got some things in my card pile that I've had fun making so I'll just say hello today by sharing some pictures....





1 comment:

Sarah Bennett said...

Super nice cards! I think it's great you are getting back to your "personal" blog. I love the look- very pretty. Hope you'll be posting regularly!