I got my ATG from framingsupplies.com and wow, was I excited. So excited I put off all work to start right in on the alterations!
I have to admit, the package was somewhat odd....
But after I unwrapped and unwrapped and unwrapped, lookee what I found!
Now I've been planning this for quite a while, so out to the garage I went, to fetch the white plastic spray paint, a couple screw drivers and the masking tape.
I went outside and started spraying! I sprayed everywhere and everything in sight, including my finger nails and feet! : )
I brought her back in and hung her from a bathroom hook to dry. Then sprayed her some more. I wanted something akin to a white but not stark white and that's just what a got. I guess because the base plastic is red, she turned out off white with a tinge of pink to her.
To my batcave I went, got out the bling and rub ons and started in! First order, cover all those little not quite perfect spots of paint. Wala! They are covered and amazingly I thought you'd be able to tell there were imperfections there but golly, you really can't! The rub ons covered really well.
Graffiti, graffiti, graffiti it up!
And she's ready to use!
Lock and loaded!
My new best friend!