Sunday, March 6, 2011

SCS Card Candy Swap

Yes, I promised I wouldn't do it but I've started swapping on SCS again! Nothing against SCS, you know I love the place and I miss my friends there but I had so over committed myself to swaps there that my own card making and scrapbooking had really suffered!

I have several stamp clubs and crafting groups that I participate in locally, so the mail delivery thing with SCS stopped making sense as we geared up our swaps here at home.

But alas, there was the draw back to Splitcoast, it always calls me and watching the new techniques and ideas just make my skill and creativity flourish! So here I am, my latest rendition of card candy for Cr8zyscrapper's Card Candy Swap due this week.

2 comments:

Jaspere said...

What a great set. Your swap friends will love this.

Jacquel said...

This is awsome card candy! I love it....tfs!!!!