Monday, March 7, 2011

Stylish Blog Award


Laurie of "Hiding in my Craft room" included me in her list of those to receive this wonderful blogger award! I was really excited to be included.

So now I'm to list 8 things you don't know about me and pass this on to 8 other blogs that I think are awesome!

Here goes:

I became a Christian April. 21st, 2007 and am growing in love for Christ each and every day.

I am a wife (for the second time) on May 9th, 2008 and became a step mother and step grandmother all at once.

I am the mother of two wonderful children who are more than I could have dreamed they'd become. I love them both dearly.

I use crafting to keep me sane while working with my husband in our home business and our women's prison ministry; they both try our patience and our serenity but they are also both our calling from God.

I love my friends and craft buddies; they add so much to my life and accept me for who I am.

I do not regret a minute of my life any longer, I have learned how God knew and used each moment to take me to this wonderful place I find myself today.

I hope to be a published author someday and am currently writing two different Christian books; one on scrapbooking and the other on my experiences in jail ministry and incarceration.

I live in Georgetown, TX and really don't want to live anywhere else.

That's a lot more about me than you could ever want to know. : )

But that's okay. You can find out more about me and our ministry (the center of our life) at Jail House Jesus. But crafting and sharing what I'm learning in crafting each day adds a dimension to my life that I know God loves. I am learning to incorporate my love of crafts with my love of God and it comforts me to know that's perfectly okay with Him. As long as He's front and center, I'm okay!

Now to share this wonderful and classy award forward:

Martha at Creating is Fun

Jeannette at Doodle this Pink

Brenda at Sassybee's Stamps

Patty at Scrapbooks by Reyna

Jaspere at Jaspere's Little Corner

Sarah at My Little Somethings

Rose at Pink Lemonade

Ellen at Views from the Porch

Enjoy your award and pass it along! : )

.

1 comment:

Laurie HIMCR said...

I just loved reading about you! You definitely could and should be writing books. I could have read more, very interesting!