Thursday, November 3, 2011






Getting ready for a craft sale November 19th.  Can't wait to see what all I can come up with; its a first for me.  The Stampin' Up! Top Note die has so many uses; name place tags for your Thanksgiving dinner table; formal or casual is a great start to the holidays.  The stamp is one I've had in my stash; a dollar stamp from a big box store a few years back.  Colored with a combination of markers.

It should be fun to see what sells and what doesn't; though tomorrow I'll load a picture of some Christmas planners that I worked on during last weekends retreat; I sold every single one of them that I made!  So starting over on inventory for the sale but bucks in my pocket! 

2 comments:

Margaret said...

You tags are so pretty. I'm sure everyone will love them. It's fabulous that you have an outlet for your creations. Good luck with your sale.

Unknown said...

Hi Leslie, these tags are adorable! So nice to see you around. I hope you're doing well. :o)