Thursday, October 18, 2012

Is it October?





I don't know about you, but I've been very very good this year!  I've worked hard, played hard and stamped harder yet!  And for me, it's gonna be a Stampin' Up! Christmas in my stocking!

If you have a wish list that you haven't gotten to, now's the time to slip it under hubby's pillow, mailed to Mom and Dad or sneakily slipped into your sister's purse!  AND all they have to do is write me and I'll help them make that order or help them purchase that "can't be found anywhere else" SU gift cards made just for you!

So just print out this little hint and just write on it:

Contact Leslie Culver, she's knows Santa's Elves!
Leslie Culver, Stampin' Up! Demo and Supervisor

Want it?  Get it?  Christmas done!

Have a wonderful holiday season..............but before then, next weekend I am going to give you an inside look at my favorite place to be:

Rocking R Retreat Center in Temple, TX.

Get an inside look at THE place to be!  I'll post pics of the fun, the accommodations and maybe, if I have any, some progress on my own projects!  : )

Don't miss this post!  It's going to be the place to hang out with the coolest of the cool in 2013 and our calendar is already online! 

No comments: