Wednesday, November 7, 2012

My Digital Studio

Just curious, what do you think of my new blog banner? Like it? Hate it? Think I'm "that" creative?

I'm not you know. It's My Digital Studio by Stampin' Up! and it rocks!

But did you know that you can learn the ins and outs, tricks and trades at Getting to Know MDS without being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator?

How cool is that?

Everything available to me as a demonstrator, you too have access to on this site! Nothing mystical or magical here. Just good solid information from other MDS users and qualified, demonstrators, SU staff and certified Stampin' UP! Demos. That's a lot of a great information and you can view introductory videos or youtube "My Digital Studio" how to's to see if Digital Scrapbooking is for you!

I know what you're thinking. But I like traditional scrapbooking. I need the glitter and glue and ribbons and dazzling diamonds and pearls and rhinestones. I need to play and cut paper, sliding designer paper over and under card stock! I felt the same way.

But then, well...I saw the awesome things I could for my blog. Then I watched videos that taught me how to integrate digital work with traditional embellishments. And I saw how to make home decor items featuring special photos that speak for themselves and fit nicely into frames without the dimensional challenges that often limit a project to shadow boxes.

I worked on some other projects I'll share after Christmas, I can't spoil surprises here. But for now, just go take a peek.

If you thought digital scrapbooking and cardmaking just isn't for you; think again. The options are only limited by your imagination or your ability to google some really cool ideas. And if that's not enough....there's always Pinterest.

No comments: