Monday, July 29, 2013

Another really productive weekend....

My main goal this weekend at our five day retreat at Rockin' R in Temple, Texas was to get my Carnival Cruise Album done, then work on some traveling journals....moving on toward the several swaps in my Project Life Card Swaps from my Facebook groups. Ambitious? Yes, very. Done. Yes, very. Okay, okay, not every journal and swap but the cruise album is done and two of the swap cards completed along with two journals out to others and three left to go! Yes! So let's get some pictures up and share some of the creative love.
All retreats require feeties, and I managed to pack without some....but a friend got me covered, literally.
While a another friend got "Smurf'd"!
There was some Project Life organization going on as I worked. Just getting started but there are some great projects out there and making my own personalized cards with my Stampin' Up! supplies combines the best of both worlds!
Yes, the cruise album DID get done and just a sampling....I'll work on orienting the picture right....


So my first Project Life style card was made with Stampin' Up!s Take Care stamp set. Don't miss this great set. It's versatile for baby showers, sympathy cards, get well cards, thinking of you or in this case....a 3 x 4 card insert for a Heritage Family Album. What do you think?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Finally, the "lists" Project Life style card was made with a random polymer set I found in my stash. But it seems to be working.

No comments: