Thursday, August 1, 2013

Can't stop creating....


Start with a box of old greeting cards....sift through the best sentiments and images....retro, vintage and more.  A treasure trove of Project Life style card inserts for almost any occasion and definitely worth the effort to cut and corner round, right?  We're talking FREE inserts, Smashbook embellishments and good old fashioned scrapbook extras that are stuffed in drawers, boxes and desks.  You want to keep them but years and years worth of love can add up. And who needs that kind of clutter when half of your FB groups are about Flylady and organization and decluttering (like me), right?  So....





Not even a quarter way through the box shown above and I have almost 100 cards varying from 3x4, 4x4 and 4x6.  FREE.  Did I remind you that you are using up things you already have but didn't know what to do with and things that memorialize the card itself with the event!  Or add to current events with graphics you can't find anywhere else.  This isn't a kit, there won't be tons of duplicates and well, they are yours.

Don't have a stash of cards?  You're one of those silly organized people that enjoy a card for a while then toss them in the trash (I don't understand you but I have your back just the same.)  You will find me loading several sets of All Year Long Baseline Kits in my Etsy Shop:  Goodness and Mercy!

No comments: