Friday, August 1, 2014

ICAD for some relaxing art fun.

I just finished a 60 day challenge to stretch my artistic wings.


This sparked a curiosity, could I really draw, could I control my hand in a way that would allow me to do lettering and calligraphy for my Project Life cards and journaling?

 



Zentangles became a good way to loosen the hand.



  I liked some more than others.  This was one of my favorites.  I did this myself, without looking at someone elses creation and the roots just became a natural extentiion after I put the think black line in there.  I had no idea what I was going to do and it created itself.



If all this interests you, follow this wonderful ICAD (Index card a day) challenge and the other websites that promote practicing art on something as simple as an index card.  It sure showed me what I had inside!

No comments: